MYTOL REFRINOL OILS are recommended for :
* Lubrication of industrial refrigeration equipment.
* Used for lubrication of bearings operating at low temperature.
* Have long service life due to high oxidation and thermal stability.
MYTOL REFRINOL OILS are formulated from solvent refined petroleum mineral oils in order to have good low temperature characteristics.
MYTOL REFRINOL OILS have good oxidation, stability and low carbon residue value
MYTOL REFRINOL OILS
* These oils can be used in properly designed and well maintained refrigeration systems operating above the pour point of the oil. It is fortified with an additive to meet very low pour point requirements.
* Minimise copper plating due to their resistance to interact with metals in the system.
* It is quite economically suitable
* Gives good low temperature characteristics.
MYTOL REFRINOL OILS essentially meets the requirement of
IS : 4578 - 1968
MYTOL REFRIGERATION OILS
Flash Point, (COC), oC
Kinematic Viscosity, cSt. @ 40oC
Pour Point oC Max
Total Acidity mg KOH/gm Max.
HEALTH & SAFETY
MYTOL REFRINOL Oils are unlikely to present any significant health or safety hazard when properly used in the recommended application and good standards of industrial and personal hygiene are maintained.