MYTOL BITUMENOUS COMPOUNDS are recommended for lubrication of wide range of open gears for sugar mills, cement factory to coal mines. They also find application in lubrication of wire ropes and chains.
MYTOL BITUMENOUS CONPOUNDS are Bitumen based compounds and are blended with highly refined oils. They are viscous and dark in colour.
* Withstands high pressure encountered in open gears.
* Good protection against rust.
* Excellent adhesive properties gives ability to stayput.
MYTOL WIREROPE BB, NB & S essentially meets the requirements as per IS 9182 (Part 1, 2 & 3 ): 1993
MYTOL WIREROPE offers :
* Excellent water repellency and anti- corrosive property.
* Better protection against corrosion at high temperature and high humidity
* Retains surface shine of the coirs
MYTOL BITUMEN 330
MYTOL BITUMEN 440
Flash Point (COC), 0cC Min.
Water Content %
HEALTH & SAFETY
MYTOL BITUMENOUS COMPOUNDS are unlikely to present any significant health or safety hazard when properly used in the recommended application and good standards of industrial and personal hygiene are maintained.